ROAD COMMISSION – Transparency Dashboard
What is Transparency?
This Transparency section is required by the State of Michigan, Public Act 51
of 1951, amended. Transparency keeps citizens continuously informed about the activities
of the BCRC. On this page you'll find financial reports, budget information, and
other required links and documents. The BCRC is committed to maintaining the public's
trust and making the best and most efficient use of all funds received.
- Act 51 Reports
- BCRC Proposed Budget FY 2017
(PDF document, 2 pages, 892 kB)
- BCRC Budget — Proposed FY 2016,
Final FY 2014 and FY 2015 (PDF document, 2 pages, 80 kB)
- BCRC Proposed Budget, FY 2015
(PDF document, 3 pages, 188 kB)
- BCRC Budget, FY 2014 (PDF document,
2 pages, 104 kB)
- Job Classification and Wage Rate Certification
- MDOT Form 2067, Annual Certification of Employee-related Conditions (to
comply with Public Act 51, Section 18j, MCL 247.668)
- MERS Annual Actuarial
- Michigan Department of Treasury Local Unit Audit Reports – View
reports from previous years (for our area) and/or those from other municipalities.
- MTF (Michigan Transportation Funds) Distribution – This
Web page allows the user to search the MTF payments distribution to counties, cities,
and villages. Select Benzie County and by specify a date range of 1/1/xx to 12/31/xx.
Asset Management Council Dashboard – The
information in this dashboard has been provided by the Michigan Transportation Asset
Management Council for the State of Michigan. The gauges from the dashboards show
the condition, operation, and investment in Michigan's public road system from the
Asset Management Council (TAMC) Web site. By viewing the gauges you can measure
the performance of the Benzie County Road Commission (BCRC) and compare performance
for roads under the jurisdiction of the State of Michigan, counties, cities and villages.
- Pavement – gauges the condition
of paved road surfaces for the BCRC
- Bridge – gauges the condition
of BCRC bridges based on bi-annual bridge inspections
- Traffic – gauges the estimated
annual miles on BCRC roadways
- Safety – gauges the number
of traffic accidents to measure how effectively the BCRC road system is performing
- Maintenance – gauges the
activities of snow removal, patching, grading, and mowing
- Finance – gauges how investments
in the road and bridge system are made by the BCRC according to Public Act 51 reporting
NOTE: Be patient — there is a large amount of data provided by Asset Management
so the available information can take a few minutes to load and initialize.